@CarriePoppyYes still needs to admit she was wrong calling me a "rape apologist & men’s rights activist"

Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cpt. Iglo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

@CarriePoppyYes still needs to admit she was wrong calling me a "rape apologist & men’s rights activist"

Post by Cpt. Iglo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 pm

@CarriePoppyYes still needs to admit she was wrong calling me a "rape apologist & men’s rights activist".

See 'Carrie Poppy'.

Cpt. Iglo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I just want @CarriePoppyYes to admit she was wrong calling me a "rape apologist & men’s rights activist"

Post by Cpt. Iglo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:42 am

In stead of admitting she was wrong calling me a "rape apologist & men’s rights activist", @CarriePoppyYes is telling people I'm "an obsessive crazy person who writes Dutch blogs about" her. Maybe I am, but that still doesn't justify her calling me a "rape apologist & men’s rights activist", which I definitely am not.
carriepoppyislying.jpeg
carriepoppyislying.jpeg (25.43 KiB) Viewed 6372 times
See 'Carrie Poppy'.
Last edited by Cpt. Iglo on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt. Iglo

@CarriePoppyYes lied to @BrianThompy and he doesn't question her, but blocks me. Stupid Americans

Post by Cpt. Iglo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 am

@CarriePoppyYes lied to @BrianThompy and he doesn't question her, but blocks me. Stupid Americans.

Cpt. Iglo

Why should I care what @CarriePoppyYes says? She's American, vegan and thick as a brick. You're right, I shouldn't.

Post by Cpt. Iglo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:09 am

Why should I care what @CarriePoppyYes says? She's American, vegan and thick as a brick. You're right, I shouldn't.

This is her:
carriepoppyunhingedvegan.jpeg
carriepoppyunhingedvegan.jpeg (9.33 KiB) Viewed 6372 times
See 'Carrie Poppy'.

Kuijk

Re: @CarriePoppyYes still needs to admit she was wrong calling me a "rape apologist & men’s rights activist"

Post by Kuijk » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:18 am

Als ik jou was, zou ik het hier bij laten. Je begint verdorie op Peter Breedveld te lijken, met je Carrie Poppy obsessie. Mutatis mutandis, natuurlijk.

Cpt. Iglo

But @CarriePoppyYes still needs to admit she was wrong.

Post by Cpt. Iglo » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:31 am

Kuijk wrote:Als ik jou was, zou ik het hier bij laten. Je begint verdorie op Peter Breedveld te lijken, met je Carrie Poppy obsessie. Mutatis mutandis, natuurlijk.
Daar zit wat in. Maar goed: ik heb een aantal van mijn forumposts opgenomen in het menu Carrie Poppy. Dat zal haar leren. Of niet. Ik ben er redelijk klaar mee.

Cpt. Iglo

"Dealing with it intellectually, and considering you could be wrong." Why don't you, @CarriePoppyYes?

Post by Cpt. Iglo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:40 am

Cpt. Iglo

"No judgment or preconceptions." Coming from @CarriePoppyYes, that's hard to believe

Post by Cpt. Iglo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:44 am

Cpt. Iglo

Vegan fanatic @CarriePoppyYes is on a feminist jihad. Silly woman

Post by Cpt. Iglo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Return to “Communicatie”